As part of the Community Asset Transfer (CAT) process, Friends of Jubilee Pool (FoJP) is urgently seeking expertise in a number of key areas linked with the planning for Jubilee Pool's future.
Currently, we are in immediate need of the following pro bono support:
- A full CCTV internal and external drainage survey (ASAP)
- Analysis of quantitative data from a community consultation survey (February)
- Assistance with the operational /service delivery plan linked to budget and financial assumptions within the business plan (January-March)
- Advice on tax, employment costs and financial assumptions (January-March)
- Legal assistance for charity registration and contract negotiations for the service agreement if our CAT bid is successful (from May/June)
If you are able to fulfill any of these requirements or have anyone in your network who may have expertise in these areas, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately!
Reach out to us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.